About IMCM Memberships
Memberships of our Association are divided into 5 categories:
- Corporate Members are not individuals but the whole organization or company limited running a business.
- Ordinary Members are persons who graduate with a Bachelor’s degree and with at least 5 (five) years’ experience in full-time in executive position of governmental or private unit.
- Associate Members are persons or juristic persons related to or interested in the institute’s activities which are accepted as members by the committee. In this regards, the members who are a Juristic Person must appoint its representative as a natural person which the representative cannot appoint other persons to act on behalf.
- Student Members are persons who are in their final year for the undergraduate studies and interested to join IMCM in the future.
- Honorary Members, who are distinguished or qualified persons or benefactors of the Association, and are accepted as members by the Committee. Honorary members grant exemption of subscription fee.