- June 25, 2016
- Posted by: admin
- Category: Honorable Members
Name : U Min Sein
Position : Advocate of the Supreme Court
- Bachelor of Science, (Physics, Chemistry, Pure Mathematics, English) (Rangoon University) 1966
Registered Accountant (R.A.) Examination, (Ministry of Education) 1971
Higher Grade Pleader (Law) Examination (Public Service Commission) 1969.
Registered Lawyer’s Examination (Department of Higher Education) 1975.
- Legal Practice:
- Since 6th: January 1972.
- Accountancy: Registered as Certified Public Accountant. R. A.; C. P. A
(Read Articles at U HlaTun Group, Certified Public Accountants.)
- Specialized Field: Civil Law, Business and Corporate Law. Trade/ Commercial law, Trademark, Intellectual property, Personal Law (Succession law,)
- Legal Services: Legal and Financial Consultancy.
Lecturer in Commercial Law, Auditor General’s Department, Training School
Legal and Financial Advisor to
- Independent Director Ayeyarwaddy Bank
- Director, Mandalay MyoThar Industrial Development Public Co.
- The Myanmar Times.
- Member of the Board of Directors from Australian side.
(The Myanmar Consolidated Media Company Limited.)
- Legal Advisor:
West Indo China Consultancy Team led by Mr. Luc De Waegh
World Vision Myanmar
Medicins Sans Frontières- Switzerland.
Embassy of the Republic of France.
Embassy of Israel
Embassy of Switzerland
Embassy of Italy
Dawei Development Project – Italian Thai Public Company
Myanmar Brewery Company Limited (Tiger Beer).
Toyota Tsusho Company Limited (Yangon Branch)
Chatrium Hotel, Yangon
Cho Cho Company Limited.
Steel Brother’s Company Limited, (Myanmar Branch)
OKAYA & Company Ltd. Yangon Rep. Office.
Myanma Wood Based Industry Entrepreneurs Association.
A-1 Construction Company Ltd.
E-GARAGE AUTO SERVICES AND SPARE PARTS (MYANMAR) PRIVATE LIMITED.
Mandalay Myotha Industrial Public Company Ltd.
Myanmar Apex Bank
Myanmar Oriental Bank
Management Committee Member of U HlaTun Hospice.
Myanmar Airways International
Golden Myanmar Airways
Myanmar Airways International (MAI)
- Legal Team:
Mr. Christopher Webber.
U ThaungMyint. Retd. District Court Judge and Dy. Director of the Supreme Court.
Specializing in Civil Law, Family Law and Civil litigation.
U Aung Than Soe. Retd. Director of the Attorney General Office.
Specializing in Criminal Law, Civil litigation, Interpretation of Law, International Law.