About the TOEFL Test
The TOEFL test measures the ability of non-native English speakers to use and understand English as it’s read, written, heard and spoken in the university classroom. You can be confident when you study abroad, you’ll have the English skills you need to succeed in an academic setting. Plus, universities and organizations have been relying n the TOEFL test for more than 50 years.
• 90% of TOEFL test takers get into their 1st or 2nd choice university
• 4 out of 5 admissions officers prefer the TOEFL test over any other English-language proficiency test*
• More than 9,000 universities, agencies and other institutions in over 130 countries accept the TOEFL test, including top universities in Australia, Canada, the UK and the US.
• Free resources and official prep materials — because there’s no better way to practice for test success than with tools from ETS, the creator of the TOEFL test
• The entire test is given in half a day,unlike other tests that make you come back a second day
The TOEFL test measures all four English-language skills. It takes about four hours.
Reading>>>60—80 minutes>>>36—56 questions>>>Read passages, then respond to questions
Listening>>>60—90 minutes>>>34—51 questions>>>Listen to lectures or a classroom discussion, then respond to questions
BREAK Relax for 10 minutes
Speaking>>>20 minutes>>>6 tasks>>>Speak into a microphone about familiar topics and discuss material you read about and listened to
Writing>>>50 minutes>>>2 tasks>>>Read a passage, listen to a recording and then type your written response
Please contact us for more information at
IMCM: Institute of Management Consultants Myanmar
VUE, GED, GMAT, TOEFL, GRE & BTL Test Center
Address: Building 7, Room 6, MICT Park, Hlaing Township
Phone: +95-1-652321, 652316